I recently broke one of my quick action clamps in the workshop, so I had to find a way how I can repair it. Below is a video of my entire process and if you are more for written instructions, then check out the Instructable for it.
Tools and materials used in the video:
- Battery drill - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_ALFIp1
- Assorted drill bits - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AfWknN
- Epoxy glue - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AXT2v1
- Packing tape - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A77niP
- Sandpaper - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_9HRoTN