This year, I once again committed to participating in the Makers Rock, Album Art Collab on YouTube.
For those of you that don't know what that is, you can check out the official website, but in short, Makers Rock is a collab where a bunch of YouTube makers recreate album covers in different techniques and give them away to their audience.
I've participated once in 2018 where I made the cover of the Judas Priests Painkiller album into an Arduino controlled light show and that was super fun.
This time, I'm making the cover of the Eliminator album from ZZ Top, and I will once again be placing electronics inside it 😍
Check out the video below for the full details and expect all of the build videos to be released next Friday, 29th of April, 2022.
Also, feel free to watch my build from the 2018 Makers Rock participation.
Tools and materials used in the video:
- Arduino Uno - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_9hf7lv
- 2n2222 Transistors - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AWf2z9
- Assorted resistors - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AteDUB
- Assorted Capacitors - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A2FA7v
- LED Strip - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A0buT1
- Prototype PCBs - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AVbT4B
- Electret Condenser Microphone - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AXljzD
- Soldering Station - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_97iasF
- Palm sander - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AN0Ddv
- Jigsaw - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_Ao0z9v
- Hot glue gun - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AZpst9