There are not many ways that you can reuse a PCB from the parts drawer of our workshops so I wanted to try out something new and turn an old PCB into something useful by making keyrings out of it.
This is definitely not hard at all and I think that the end result is worth the try.
Tools and materials needed for this project:
- Soldering station - https://www.banggood.com/custlink/vmKdjiYfv7
- Soldering helping hand - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A4okCY
- Desoldering pump - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AVqbdH
- Fumes Extractor - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AoP4bq
- Needle nose pliers - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AZHOht
- Desk sander - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AeAnkT
- Battery Drill - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A4pMFq
- Assorted Drill Bits - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_Ar8mK8
- Keyring chain - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AprHwg